Diamond Pivot Fit Clip-on Kits
(50mm clamp size)
Ultra-lightweight 'pivot fit' clip-on handlebars by Diamond Race Products. Beautifully precision machined from billet 7075-T6 alloy and coupled with aerospace grade 2024-T3 tubes, resulting in one of the strongest, yet lightest clip-on's available on the market today.
A 304 grade stainless steel hinge pin allows for ease of fitting and removal, without the need to drop forks or remove top yoke. The clamps are designed with a 10 degree downward angle for maximum wrist/arm comfort, reduced fatigue and precise front end feel. The beauty of the engineering throughout is highlighted by the flawless deep black hard anodised finish. - Supplied with high impact resistant delrin bar ends.
- Pivot fit, meaning for easy fitting & replacement without need for the removal of the top yoke/forks.
- Clamps precision machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 billet aluminium.
- Tubes CNC turned from high performance 2024-T3 aluminium.
- Handlebar tubes laser etched with position increments for accurate position setting.
- Both clamps and tubes are hard anodised. (Black clamps, silver or black tube options available)
- Replaceable tubes with spares always in stock and available from ourselves.
- Bar drop angle - 10 degrees for minimum fatigue with maximum comfort and feel.
- Product weight - Clamp, 225g/each. Tube 139g/each. Total, 728g.
Fitting diagrams are located here - Recommended torques - 14Nm for tube pinch bolts (M6) & 20Nm for main clamp bolt (M8)
Although these clip-on's have been designed specifically for racing, they will greatly enhance any road or track bike.