Diamond adjustable racing rearsets.
Top specification rearset kits by Diamond Race Products, as trusted by top teams Worldwide for over a decade!
CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075 T6 billett aluminium, gear change & brake levers are fitted with EC52100 chrome steel grease packed bearings (Most levers include twin bearings for durability) for ultra smooth and reliable movement. Positions are multi-adjustable to suit rider preference - please see the chart below for available position range.
Diamond always carry a full stock of spares for our products (i.e. gear levers, brake levers, footpegs, toepegs, rod end bearings, shift rods, pivot bearings, etc.)
- CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 billet aluminium.
- Huge range of adjustment to suit rider's preference – See chart below.
- Aluminium components hard anodised for high wear resistance.
- EC52100 Double* chrome-steel bearings in gear/brake levers for perfect precision.(single bearings in some lever applications)
- Aggressively machined footpegs for maximum grip in all conditions.
- Heel guards laser etched with the 'Diamond Race Products' logo.
- Each kit includes a bottle of 243 threadlock for use in assembly.
- Product weight: 1.2kg
All above measurements taken from OEM ZX10R footrest position.
Please note – Bracketry for usage of the OEM brake light switch IS supplied with this kit. If you don't have your OEM switch and require usage of the rear brake light, you'll require a hydraulic switch. These are available by clicking here.
Brand:Diamond Race Products